Thursday, February 23, 2006

Two days

Two days and counting. Yay and not.

Fickle world we live in. I couldn't describe our planet without using a handful of exploitives. In short, it sucks ass. And I'm not referring to the dumb animal.

I can't help but think that women are actually hellspawn sent by satan to conquer earth and trample on men. Sure, my view on the situation is really warped but bear with me for a moment. Have you ever had an argument with a woman? Uh-huh. Was it fun? Who came out on top? There's a simple reason for this friction - brainwaves:

Mens brainwaves flow like this: -------------------------
Womens, they flow like this: <|*@!#$(%&@(!)@%@(*)!@$@(!*(@

That, even though an estimation, is an accurate depiction of the crap that gets flung in between womens braincells.

I bid you farewell.

4 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay.

Wat about gays? Who wins the argument there?

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger someoneelse said...

Hmm. Good question. Erm... Whoever takes it up the bum wins, I guess.

*looks confused*

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gays dont have brainwaves!

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha, LOL!!!, yeah probably the one who takes it up the bum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home