Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yeah yeah.

Another day in gheyland. Yay for me and my miserable existance. No worries though, soon I can say goodbye to shit town and hello to not-that-shit town. Hopefully I can do something with my mega awesome, unrivalled 1337 guitar skillz, and rock the free worlds bunghole.

It's most likely that I'll run into heartache, and possibly even redemption, and that my friends is the scary road we've come to know as the unknown. But hell, I'm not sitting on my ass here and waiting for some opportunity to fall into my lap. If you want a lapdance, you gotta do it yourself.

Alas, I'm still here waiting for the 24th - my last day at work. Waiting, waiting, waiting...
Finished all the games installed on my PC, watched all the movies and entertainment I have, run out of plutonic ways to keep myself busy during the frustrating wait. But on Friday night, I'm taking my 40 bucks and going to the local hotel to see if I can have a good time on my own. Sure I can, right?


3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Flint said...

Serf-service lapdance? Now that's a new idea.. ;)

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn SOE but u are ghey!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger someoneelse said...

Thanks mong. You're not so bad yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home