Monday, February 13, 2006

Wow, I rule some more!

Jeez. I knew I rocked, but hell... I had no idea that I rocked to this magnitude.

See, the past few months my confidence has been growing. Women are starting to flock towards me, screaming and scratching each other to get first in line. The one time it got so bad that this super-model looking girl ripped her shirt off like the Hulk (a super sexy version of the Hulk), and did a banshee like howl to clear a pathway towards my hot body. Alas, Kerry McGregor gave her a second degree titty twister to stop her. It will suffice to say that it was a gore-fest of hot babes just itching to get a piece of me.

I don't know how to handle this fame and glory though. Once every single woman on earth is after you, you kinda get bored with them. Sure, it rules having boobs slapping you in the face from time to time, but you kind of get sick of it.

Maybe one day when I'm not considered as the hottest stud on earth, I'll lose some confidence and regain some interest in these angels.

Cheers for now


1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Flint said...

Dude, you are sorely mistaken! Kerry is too busy trying to get close enough to touch me to bother being in the same room as you.

I know reality is harsh.. but you've just gotta deal with it!

:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home