Monday, February 20, 2006

Good morning internet...

Good morning, my lovely little online journal. How be you today? As fine as the drizzly morning, twinkling with dew? As crisp as the minty fresh air in my lungs? I doubt it...

After all, you're just a collection of 1's and 0's, aren't you?

The weekend. *sigh* It was just another weekend. Same old heartache, same old fun, same old games and the same old rum (which was quite refreshing, as I made sure to drink it really fast and in large quantities). I got told that I'm an asshole, so nothing new there. Hmm... I wrote a song about how crappy earth is, nothing new there. I got my heart torn wide open, and now I'm staring at my insides... wondering if I like the feeling or not? Nothing new there. Nope. Nothing new at all...

So tell me, online voyeurs, do your weekends feel this repetitive too? Do you loathe the repetition of life? Or do you embrace it, improving on those daily things you experience?

I, for one, don't feel strongly one way or the other :-P


7 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weekends are a repition of doing fokol but drinking and falling down and commenting on the same mundane boring aspects of life that we comment on every weekend!!!

Sigh, living in a hole under a rock in the middle of nowhere sure is great! *sarcasm*

in fact it's so bad now, that everyday is becoming a repetitive cycle of repeat and repeat and repeat and rep*ok enough u get the point!

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dontcha worry guys ... im shipping all of youz in ... soon ... if you build it they will come ...

and stuff

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger someoneelse said...

Shipping us in? Haha... actually I'm being flung there on a catapult of crap hoping I don't land in a puddle of anything disgusting.

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

repitition. Pathetic. The only repitition I had was the up-down motion while shagging your mom.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger someoneelse said...

Nice... Did you at least wet her ashes before covering your penis with them, you sick fuck?

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger someoneelse said...

I didn't even know Soweto had a flag. Good for you manlystud69 - you finally got laid.

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope man. I just placed a flag over it and did it for my country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home