Friday, February 10, 2006

hehe

Hehe.

Life is a peanut. You eat it, and when you crap it out, it smells shitty.

No, really. I have an ego more inflated than Jennifer Lopez's ass. My ego is like a huge bulge in the pants, it grows and grows and one day, it just might pop into a bloody mess of snow and rose petals.

I really, truly, undoubtfully kick ass.

I just thought that I'd share this with the lonely geeks and voyeurs that read random "blogs" around the globe. Oh, and from now on, I'm referring to blogs as "journals". Because nothing sounds gheyer than blogs.

You see, mega-geeks and skanky web-cam sluts, I am what you will never be. I am the one and only pinnacle of greatness. I am, what you freaks might call me, the Luke Skywalker of today.

 
I rock.

 
Oh, you want a couple of reasons? You need proof? Well, eat your hearts out gheymo's because not only do I have proof, I have the wisdom, the patience and the stamina to explain all of this (extremely hard to grasp) knowledge to you.

I am someoneelse. The one and only (barring the other 1249 geeks that thought it would be mega k-rad 1337 to call themselves someoneelse) someoneelse!

I Am The Mighty SOE.

I am more talented than your favourite trekkie could ever be; I am more wise than your demi-god Yoda; I am more patient than your parents (who have been putting up with your existence in their basement for the last 30 years) are; I am the one;

I am NEO.

I RULE.


I can bet you right now – one day, when you are 80 years old, shrivelling in a blanket that smells of pee and vitamins, you will remember this journal entry. You will remember someoneelse, and how great he was.

You. Will. Remember.

I thank you for spending half a minute of your "precious" time to envelop yourself in awe as you bask in the glory of my mighty aura.

Someoneelse

Ps:  I RULE.

7 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Flint said...

Oh might SOE.. your fly's open and there aint no impressive bulge fighting it's way out :P

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger someoneelse said...

Yeah, that's cause I have to tuck it in my left sock for safekeeping

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Flint said...

It grows out of your left foot? That's just wierd man.. you should get it looked at.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger someoneelse said...

Oh dear, I'm not even going to bother trying to explain the logistics to you...

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have it on good authoritae that you, SOE, do in fact, suck gigantic ass.

WHat do you have to say 'bout that?

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leaf... :)

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger someoneelse said...

@LEAF - Wow, your retort had me shaking in my boots, which are drained in pee from the horror I sustained while reading your post. pfft.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home