Friday, February 17, 2006

ergh...

ergh... ugh...

Dying today. Really, it must be my time. I have a disease. I am an alcaholic... and nothing short of divine intervention could stop me from feeling like absolute crap today. I vow to never touch a drop of alcahol again in the next 7 hours. Wait, make that 6 hours. Nevermind the fact that I did something extremely stupid last night that I'll probably regret towards the end of the month. Curious?

Well, despite the fact that I just shifted to the next paragraph to make it seem like I had a point, I don't. All I have is the headache I so rightously earned last night. That and the hazy dream-like state I'm in due to the near-complete lack of sleep.

ergh...

4 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your so good at this its frightening

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger someoneelse said...

Yeah I am damn good at it, aren't I?

;-I

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it.....was...my birthday!

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mong you dumbass...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home