Friday, February 24, 2006

Dear internet

Hi, my love.

It's the last day that I will be blessed with seeing you on a near-daily basis. I've struggled to come to terms with it, but hey, every good thing must come to an end. Hell, I bet that one day when I'm 100 years old I might start losing my rugged good looks too. Nah...

I don't have much to say but this: I enjoyed entertaining you lonely bastards for a few moments of my life. I felt I've finally given back to the community by  providing all you sad people meaning to your lives: I bet the reason you got up every morning was to come here and read my insanely intelligent journal entries.

Don't fear though, I shall return as soon as I find an outlet to plug my PC into in the new city I'm moving to. So, thank you for visiting somewhereelse and hope to see you soon...

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home