Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tough cookie

I really can't decide.

Should I be nice to my fellow work folk today or not? Will the outcome of the company depend on my mood towards the people here? It's just that some people can't follow a simple request, just because they feel they don't 'owe' you anything.

This guy standing a meter away from me, this very moment, has made everyone in the office coffee besides me. He even fucking made Louis coffee, who isn't even here today. That's right, he is making a fucking absent employee coffee, and not me.

UPDATE: I just stood up, exclamated my disgust towards this behaviour, accused a few people of idiocy, and made myself a cup of coffee. I must say, the coffee is good. Like dew drops on a fresh summer morning.

UPDATE: Handing someone an email adressed to them. Do they see me? Do they see this impatient employee, bursting with rage, extending his arm tirelessly across the desk, motioning for some response...

No. I have to stand up, walk over to this persons desk, wait for their attention, and finally hand it to them with a highly annoyed look.

...

But hey, I don't give a fuck. I have bigger things to worry about then some employees at my company. Who gives a fuck what they think, right?

All in all, I'm smiling. Waiting for the day to end, once again, so that I can return to my blissfully comforting spot with my girlfriend. Tonight is dungeon siege night, and that's enough to put a foolish grin above my chin.

Bye for now, and please excuse the lack of comedy in todays entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home