Friday, April 15, 2005

Once again obsessed.

Ah.

"Yo someoneelse!"
"Yes?"
"What's up?"
"Initiating warp drives"
"What?"
"Power up the warp drives, initiate data transfer"
"Hey someoneelse, what the hell are you on about?"
"Hey dude, maybe these components might come to good use on Planet Telos?"
"???"
"Yeah I think the droid suffered considerable damage after the heist"
"??????"
"Perhaps I could force-persuade her? Or do you think she has the power to resist the dark side?"

Yes, boys and girls, I'm obsessed. Yet another time-consuming RPG has entered my life: KOTOR 2.

Sex, drugs and rock and roll? Nah, just give me my fucking lightsaber already dammit!!!

...

This weekend I'm on my way to the Transkei (South Africa, in case you are some foreign freak) to visit my girlfriends best friend. Should be awesome, he is a really interesting dude and I'm sure a lot of fun will be had. There's only ONE problem...

No KOTOR 2.

To those who read this, have a brilliant day. To those who didn't...
YOU GO TO HELL! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!!

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home