Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Bleh

Bah! Work!

It's OK though cause I have no reason to fret. It's pretty great when you feel like you have the day under control, everything runs smoothly and- "What? What's that you say boss? You'd like reports of financing for cleaning over the last eight years? In the next hour?"

Ah, such is life.

On a lighter note... I'm getting into KOTOR finally. I'm enjoying it thouroughly... there's just something about RPG's that does it for me. Probably the mystery surrounding the mechanics of the games or some long string of words like that.

I'm also curious... do blogs just go unnoticed? Do people actually come here and read what I have to put down? If so, then why?

"Step away from the boobies... nice and slow..."

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger someoneelse said...

Frikken voyeur! bwahahaha.

I actually wonder how many people come here that don't comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home