Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ah... the end of today draws near!

Just another two hours...

Another two hours and I can go home! I am especially looking forward to bumping my head on the desk while trying to fix my PC. Perhaps this has something to do with the Transkei herbs I have stashed in my cupboard?

Point is, for every action there is a reaction.

Examples:

Action: P.C. breaks
Reaction: Light joint

Action: Drink beer
Reaction: Smile

Action: Light joint
Reaction: P.C. breaks

...

I might add that today is the first day I've ever used a *spits* blog. I kind of like it. It's like a diary for straight guys.
I do feel a slight twinge of gayness in my right eye, but I'm sure that has more to do with the chocolate milk I drank earlier than anything else.

I truly hope my love is doing ok today... it sounds like she's had a really rough one.
If only I could come face to face with the bitches on the bus that make her job so miserabel...

"All the bitches in the bus go YO-OH..."

I guess that's that for today, be sure to tune in tomorrow for more...

... TALES OF INTEREST!

cheers voyeurs!

5 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya! Very cool blog. I've got one too, and it does make you somewhat gay...

Lotsa love
Elyaradine

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger someoneelse said...

Ah I thought that might be the cause of your behaviour!

Hehe

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gay, what? A gay blog. alllrighty then.............

the glog. ro the geyog..........hmmmm. I need KFC.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger someoneelse said...

Maplassie, you fool! Make an account here so you can post NON anomymloumoulosuly.

or something.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi man, nice blog.
Blog sounds to close to bog for my liking. Guess they came up with the name blog while sitting on the bog pushing out a log.

I'll be checking in from time to time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home