Thursday, April 07, 2005

Another day!? Yup...


Why it's Thursday! Wow... I was under the impression it was Monday.
How am I doing on this fine Thursay, you ask? Well...

My computer is broken, my girlfriend is depressed, my lungs are hurting...
All in all it's just your average day in my life.

...

The love of my life is my biggest concern though. She is my one and only, my everything.
She is what I live for these days...
Everything else has kind of gone into submission (No, I have no idea what it means) and I'm concentrating on this very important part of my life.

My girlfriend is such an amazing woman. She is unique in every way, and she is beautiful on the outside and in.
The only problem is that she doesn't see this. She has a low self esteem, and she often feels worthless to those around her.
Little does she realise she is one of the most talented people I've ever met. She amazes me in every way.

I met her on the internet a few months ago, and yesterday was our four month anniversary.

.

I guess there's no point in putting this on paper (well, metaphorically on paper...) but a little part of me is wishing she could find this blog of mine herself... without me showing it to her.

I wish she could understand how important she is, without it seeming like I'm just trying to cheer her up.

Oh well!

This letter will self destruct in 125552336 years...

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a mongwop dude!!!

hehehehehehehee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home