Monday, April 11, 2005

An eventful weekend...

What a weekend. In a way...

It was great though, got to spend some quality time with my love, and I finally got a computer that actually kicks serious arse.

Other than that, met another online contact last night... it seems that most of the people I meet these days emerge from the lurky internet. It's not such a bad place after all...

In other news, my aunt shot herself last night. It's the second person (sort of) close to me that has killed themselves in the last year.
I just hope and pray that my cousins can get through this, so all my love and wishes get sent that way this morning.

And to those thinking of murdering themselves, think fucking twice before you ruin the lives of those around you.

...

And those with loved ones, cherish every fucking moment with them... it might just be your last.

4 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh, my aunt died of melanoma in December. She only made it past Christmas. The last time I saw her was a year ago when we went down to the Cape on holiday.

That was the first ever "major" death in my family that I've experienced. Maybe it's because I didn't know her to well that I didn't feel much. The more I think about it the less emotive I get if you could say that.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes life just becomes too much...

I'm sorry Mark, sorry for your loss and for those of your cousins. The best you can do at this time is just be supportive. I know you have that kind of strength in you, I've seen it before... and I see it in your posts.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Sorry to hear your bad news. It's always very sad when some one dies. My Fiance's aunt passed away about 2 weeks ago and I am still sad when I think of her.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger someoneelse said...

Thanks for the support. Just remember to cherish everyone around you, no matter who it is.

You'll never know who you'll miss until they are gone forever.

thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home