Friday, April 08, 2005

A piece of cheese just for you

I love Friday!

I get to leave work at one, I get to take it easy at work and I ge- SHIT! MY computer is still broken!
Damn I kind of forgot about that. My life is at an end. My death is near. My head is hurting.

Nah, things are looking pretty good actually. My brilliant girlfriend came up with the idea of telling my father that I was going to get a credit card in order to buy a new motherboard and CPU. So, I told my dad about it and I could tell by his expression that he didn't like the idea at all...

So I asked if he wouldn't let me use his credit card and I would pay him back and...

VOILA! It seems that today I will be heading to ye ol computer shoppe to get some 'hardware'

The only problem is that Murphey doesn't really like me much and I'm afraid once I get the new stuff I'll realise it was in fact a faulty power supply or something stupid...

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is that life is good, no matter how you look at it.

Smile dammit!

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger someoneelse said...

I am paying him every cent back though...

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home