Sunday, April 09, 2006

Settled dust


Ah, Oppikoppi. The time has come and I thank my lucky stars for being able to attend every single Easter Oppikoppi since 1999. The thorn trees, dust and music combine to create a truly unique South African experience. Crazy people all around create too many memorable moments to remember!

*sniffle*

Sorry folks, got a bit nostalgic for a moment.

The biggest attraction this year at oppikoppi for me is, of course, The Narrow live... again! If it's anything close to last years out-of-this-universe performance, they're going to rock.
It's also one of my only oppikoppi's that I'm attending without any friends, so it could either go sour or be absolutely fan fecking TASTIC> and I'm more than 100% sure it's gonna be a blast. I got my little bag of magic and I'm gonna wreak havoc on the bushveld again.

Expect loads of photo's when I return!

4 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.........enjoy dude!

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate you you punkass

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you suck !!!!!!!! its unfaaaaiiieeaaaiiiieeerrr !!!!!! :-P

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger someoneelse said...

Hehe, I know I know. It was absolutely irridiculous guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home